We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors and customers that use our sites, and take your privacy very seriously. The Yours Clothing team members appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet.
We recognise the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests.
We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties of any contract made by us when receiving an order placed by you, the customer.
We may also, with your consent, collect your data for the purpose of providing you with marketing, promotional, or competition information.
For the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that mean we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Details of when data is collected are listed below:
- When placing an order on the CARB website;
- When setting up an account the CARB website;
- Subscribing to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions;
- Communicating with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags;
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us.
Data that may be captured about you could include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Numbers
- Payment Details
If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details unless you pay with a payment service provider such as PayPal. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third party provider.
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
CARB only use the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed;
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery;
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us;
- Keeping your contact details up to date;
- Management of your online account;
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our website;
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so;
- To personalise your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website;
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateways;
- Delivery fulfilment companies;
- Technology hosts, such as servers and email distributors;
- Business partners.
Any information disclosed to us that is shared with any of our third-parties affiliations, or business partners will be limited to only the data needed to carry out instructions to complete your orders, or delivery of your goods.
If you give your consent for marketing communications, or sign up to receive our newsletter, we will keep you informed by email about our products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, and ask us not to continue processing your personal information.
To opt-out of any communications from us, or data processing you can:
- Unsubscribe by following the link provided on communications you receive
- By choosing not to opt-in for marketing communications when processing any order
- By contacting our customer services, who will need to confirm your identity to process your request
Any requests made to unsubscribe from our communications will be processed as soon as possible, but may take a few days.How your details are protected.